A retreat so good that I’m bringing it back again for 2022!
Last year’s Santa Fe retreat changed the lives of its participants profoundly! Many of them continue to report positive effects and ongoing progress stemming from this retreat! What a wonderful confirmation that this stuff really works!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY… and get ready to have your spiritual world ROCKED!
This is a soul-moving experience, filled with love, joy, energy, and fun, so bring an open mind, your sense of adventure, and learn how to THRIVE!
Get ready to join a brand new tribe of “Thrivers” on a journey of the soul, in and around Santa Fe, New Mexico! Susie will personally accompany the group throughout the retreat, introducing the healers and each new concept or ceremony along the way.
This exciting mixture of private- and group-sessions, treatments, and ceremonies led by Steve Montoya and Troy Valencia… our two gifted guides/healers for this journey, is difficult to explain. No two treatments are alike, as these two men can read and feel energy, and see things around us that we cannot see… and then they tailor their treatments accordingly.
Steve and Troy possess multiple powerful healing modalities between them, including crazy-cool Energy healing, Sound healing, Guided meditation, Biofield harmonic tuning, Aura reading, and more! Together they create a lovely balance… like yin and yang. The best way I can describe it is that Troy focuses on your energy from the skin, OUT… and Steve works on your energy from the skin, IN.
This jam-packed retreat includes:
- One 2-hour energy treatment with Steve Montoya in the incredible “healing cave”
- One 2-hour biofield tuning session with Troy Valencia at hotel or casita (depending on where Troy and I book our accommodations)
- A really cool and fun aura reading
- Multiple other offerings such as guided meditations, recapitulation ceremonies, and oracle readings
- A day-pass for the Ojo Santa Fe Spa… you can soak in their beautiful repose pools (or schedule a treatment if desired — the day pass is included, but any treatments would be self-pay)
- Enjoy deep relaxation and a multitude of other health benefits derived from being inside the Santa Fe salt cave, while Troy performs a mesmerizing and immersive sound bath experience for our group.
- Local guide / sightseeing opportunities — Steve Montoya is of Apache descent, and is a native to the Santa Fe area. In addition to his incredible healing and energy work, he will act as our local tour guide, accompanying us to some of the most important and beautiful points of interest in the region…bringing them to life with his storytelling and historical knowledge. These areas include:
- El Santuario de Chimayo (known for its healing dirt – no, that’s not a typo!)
- Black Mesa
- Bandelier National Monument
- Every person will have the option to spend one night at the “healing cave” if they so choose. It is an experience that is profoundly spiritual.
- A few of the lunches will be provided for the group, otherwise, food is on your own.
- You’ll spend 5 nights at the famous Inn of the Governors in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. IMPORTANT NOTE: Rooms for this retreat are based on double occupancy, with 2 queen beds in each room. The Inn’s ideal location puts you mere steps away from everything that Santa Fe is famous for… galleries, shops, churches, culture, restaurants, and all the rest! It truly is a special place!
- All ground transportation throughout the tour, including transfers to/from the Albuquerque or Santa Fe airports.
- Entry fees into Bandelier National Monument
- Airfare or other transportation to/from Santa Fe
- Tips for the owner of the healing cave ($50 per person)
- Tips for healers (please tip at your own discretion)
- Most meals and/or groceries will be on your own.
- Any additional private treatments with either healer (additional appointments are available for an additional fee – speak to the healer for his specific pricing and availability)
- Any spa treatments you wish to have during our time at Ojo Santa Fe or at the hotel.
- Any pre- or post-retreat accommodations that may be required to accommodate your flight arriving a day early, or leaving a day later than the retreat dates.