MEALS AND FOOD:
- The villa will be well-stocked with snacks and drinks of every variety (soft drinks, water, beer, wine, and liquor). Help yourselves! If we are low/out of something, please let me know.
- Hot breakfast will be served most days. Any day that we may need to roll out early, I will make yogurt, cereal, fruit, pastries available to grab and go.
- Evening meals will be mainly at the villa (If anyone is interested in cooking a meal or two, please volunteer during the orientation at the villa or tell Susie ahead of the trip).
- If we are away from the villa exploring Tuscany during the day, your mid-day meals may be at your own expense. If we are at the villa during those times, lunch items will be provided and everyone may help themselves.
- The spa admission fee will be paid for all guests. This will allow access to the various pools and hot springs. Guests may wish to book spa treatments, massages, etc., at their own expense. Best to book in advance, so I will provide the menu pre-trip and the guests can book the treatment of their choice on Spa Day.
IN-HOUSE MASSAGES AT THE VILLA:
- It is possible to have massage therapists come to the villa for massages, with advance notification. Please let me know if you’d like to schedule a massage well in advance of our trip. These appointments are at the guest’s own expense.
FREE-TIME AND OPTIONS:
- While it is not required that every guest participates in every activity, it will provide you with an amazing experience and I encourage participation as much as possible.
- On those days where there is more free time, the two healers will make time available for 1 on 1 appointments for our guests. Sign-up sheets will be made available at the villa so that you can sign up for that private time with our healers as you wish.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY – THE DOWN AND DIRTY DETAILS:
- Double occupancy means that two people will be in each room.
- Each room will have enough “mattress(es)” to sleep two people. 3 rooms have twins. 4 rooms have European queen mattresses.
- It is always best to book with a friend or partner so that if you are assigned a room with a double bed instead of twins, sleeping together will not be awkward.
- If you book as a single, I will do my best to put you in a twin room with a roommate of the same sex… but once those are filled, I will not have a choice, and will have to put you into a double room with a same-sex roommate.
- VILLA ACCOMMODATIONS for 8 NIGHTS
- MORNING and EVENING MEALS
- SNACKS IN VEHICLES and at VILLAS
- PRIVATE CHEF for TWO EVENTS
- ALL DRINKS at VILLA (Soft drinks, Beer, Wine, 3 different Liquors, Milk, Water)
- IN-COUNTRY TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM FLORENCE AIRPORT and to ALL GROUP ACTIVITIES. (We will use two large vehicles so that everyone will have room to stretch out and see out the windows on every journey)
- ALL ENTRY FEES for GROUP ACTIVITIES: (Museums, Galleries, Fiat Day, Tuscan Wellness Day, Iron Chef Day, Rapolano Spa)
- LOCAL PROFESSIONAL GUIDES FOR IMPORTANT SITES
What’s NOT INCLUDED:
- AIRFARE to/from FLORENCE
- TRANSPORTATION to/from ANY AIRPORT OTHER THAN FLORENCE
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- ANY TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATIONS PRE- OR POST-TRIP
- OPTIONAL FREE-DAY TRIPS/ACTIVITIES
- TIPS or GRATUITIES… At your own discretion, you may wish to tip our chef(s), Service providers, Guides, etc. if you feel they’ve done an outstanding job and made your trip more enjoyable