THRIVE – Santa Fe
Moms, Dads, and 2 New Grads Retreat
Private tours rock! Susie is thrilled to be leading a retreat for two fabulous families who have chosen to celebrate and honor their graduating seniors with a private retreat to Santa Fe. She has designed another souljourn to include the perfect mixture of energy- and sound-work to restore, reset, and recharge each person’s mind, body and spirit. And, as always, reserved plenty of time for the group to get outside and experience many of the beautiful and historical sites in and around Santa Fe as well.
You’re encouraged to simply keep an open mind, bring your sense of adventure, and welcome some pretty significant self-discovery as you experience a mixture of private and group sessions, treatments, and other ceremonies led by Steve Montoya and Troy Valencia.
- One 2-hour energy treatment with Steve Montoya in the incredible “healing cave”
- One 2-hour biofield tuning session with Troy Valencia at hotel or casita (depending on where Troy and I book our accommodations)
- A really cool and fun aura reading
- Multiple other offerings such as guided meditations, recapitulation ceremonies, and oracle readings
- A day-pass for the Ojo Santa Fe Spa… you can soak in their beautiful repose pools (or schedule a treatment if desired — the day pass is included, but any treatments would be self-pay)
- Enjoy deep relaxation and a multitude of other health benefits derived from being inside the Santa Fe salt cave, while Troy performs a mesmerizing and immersive sound bath experience for our group.
- Local guided sightseeing opportunities — Steve Montoya is of Apache descent, and is a native to the Santa Fe area. In addition to his incredible healing/energy work, he will act as our local tour guide, accompanying us to some of the most important and beautiful points of interest in the region…bringing them to life with his storytelling and historical knowledge. These areas include:
- El Santuario de Chimayo (known for its healing dirt – no, that’s not a typo!)
- Black Mesa
- Bandelier National Monument
- Every person will have the option to spend one night at the “healing cave” if they so choose. It is an experience that is profoundly spiritual.
- The two families will share a beautiful 4-bedroom house (Air BNB) on the outskirts of Santa Fe. It is close to the highway that runs between Santa Fe and Espanola, so transiting back and forth between these areas will be a breeze. The location is also just minutes from downtown Santa Fe, so you’ll be able to explore the restaurants, galleries, shops, and culture that Santa Fe is known for.
- A few lunches will be provided during our outings, otherwise, food and groceries are on your own.
- Entry fees into Bandelier National Monument
- Transportation to/from Santa Fe
- Tips for the owner of the healing cave ($50 per person)
- Tips for healers (please tip at your own discretion)
- Most meals and/or groceries will be on your own.
- Any additional private treatments with either healer (additional appointments are available for an additional fee – speak to the healer for his specific pricing and availability)
- Any spa treatments you wish to have during our time at Ojo Santa Fe.
Explore Other Trips
You will never have this day again so make it count…